Retired Government Servant/advocate
Manager Hr
Labour Law Advocate
Hr And Training Professional
Ir Manager
System Administrator

Thread Started by #RAJESHWAR0808

Hi Sir
I was joined in one MNC company in Hyderabad for 2 years agreement I was handover my certificates as for agreement I need to receive after 24 months but as for same issue I was resigned job in June 2016 with agree of Employer
But still now I didn't receive any certificates and experience letter from company and they are telling same stories
It was completed 24 months last 17 December 2016
I was last my career for 6months
Please help me how to get my certificates from Employer
I tried lot of time but HR always neglating my words
Joining Date 17 December 2014
Resigned 1st July 2016
As for company last day is 20 October 2016
19th December 2016 From India, Vijayawada
The Certificates can be demanded from HR and they cant keep it with them in any case. Further if any dues are pending on either side may be cleared like notice period etc .
20th December 2016
If the employer is holding your certificates as a grudge against you, you may file a police complaint as this amounts to cheating and violating your civil rights. The employer in the first place has not right to retain your certificates. He may retain attested copies of your certificates for reference, but certainly not your original certificates. Also obtain a relieving letter from the company so that your future disqualification of service is mitigated.
20th December 2016 From India, Mumbai
Yes, the employer has no right to keep your original certificates. They are your property. Retention of the certificates amounts to illegality and the condition in the agreement cannot cure this grave illegality.
20th December 2016 From India, Kochi
As already suggested, your certificates are your property over which your employer has no right. Ask them to refund (in writing with acknowledgment) and if they don't the lodge a police complaint.
Hope you have proof that you have submitted the original certificates to your employer. Otherwise, they might act differently and may deny accepting original documents in the first place.
20th December 2016 From India, Kolkata
You can file the police complaint (FIR) against the employer and demand for your original documents. Secondly, you may also send them legal notice for "mental harassment " for this matter. the mental harassment is a very serious offence you may lounge against your employer. I am sure , these two tools would definitely solve your problem without further follow-ups with them
21st December 2016
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™