Hr Consultant
Hr Executive

Hi all, I am from Gujarat, i have changed my job, need to transfer my pf online , i have UAN and KYC completed at previous organisation , i have followed the procedure through employer login through "confirm previous employment" but right now this function is been disabled with message that all member would be treated as new and UAN will be generated by system. I already have UAN no. will they generate another UAN for me?
Now how to transfer my pf ? should i submit form 13 manually ? or should i wait for online procedure?
Kindly help to sort out this issue

From India, Mumbai
if confirm previous employment has been authorized by present employer, then the old UAN is already seeded with present employer. in that case you have to log in in to and check that present employer is displayed in your passbook section.

In passbook menu , it says "Latest passbook will be available only after 4 days for New UAN login activated members."
how to seed or connect my old UAN to present employer???
do you have any procedure which supposed to be followed by?
note that ,i have already paid pf for previous month with new epf number alloted in current company...
kindly do needful sir

From India, Mumbai
Confirm previous employement option is disabled by pf authority , thats why its not done yet, now suggest how to transfer my pf online ?
From India, Mumbai
Hi imran,
At the time of joining with present company they are asked you to submit UAN no or not?
present company considering you as a its your first employment, so they generated UAN number again.
by visiting the site u can transfer your previous PF number to present company. by getting both companies approvals.
or second alternative is - previous company pf amount you can withdraw by submitting the UAN Based claim documents.
so that you can continue with new uan no with your present employer.

From India, Hyderabad
wait for sometime, after 21st december the portal will start working again and you can file transfer claim through this site ( digital signature attestation required for both the establishments)
you can file claim with present UAN at this portal
One Employee One PF
but advised to wait for week time as the system is under change process

Thank you U S Sharma for your precious suggestion ,
i would like to tell you that , i have submitted my UAN no. to current organization at time of joining, new UAN is not generated at all also new pf no. is generated under same UAN with current companyu, but due to portal maintenance going on, i am not able to link up my new pf no. to UAN no.
also , for 10 days in previous month, pf contribution is been paid under new pf no.
so i would wait for the some time to transfer online claim as suggested by you.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™