Hi All,
I had worked in a company for 1 year where i have pending salaries of 6 months for expereince i had worked over there.I got another offer where i have to join over there and i submitted my resignation now he's rejecting my resignation and not providing expereince and relieving letter .He's only replying to messages and he's not picking up my calls and he's not coming to office also to go and meet him.I am non local where i'm staying in Blore.Can you please suggest me what to do ?

From India, Bengaluru
Dear Joseph,
What I could understand that you have not been paid for 6 months .
If this correct than just join another company --explain the circumstances, show them the SMS's to explain as to why experience as well as relieving letter can not be provided.
You may the approach labour court to get your dues/ or go to civil court.
Lawyer can guide you it may involve sending legal notice .
Best Wishes,
Col.Suresh Rathi

From India, Delhi
For the outstanding salary of six months, you can demand from the company in writing. You are entitled to your salary and no one can forfeit it like that. Depending on your nature of job, company etc. you have to approach appropriate forum to recover the same.
Regarding the resignation part, did the company reject your resignation in writing? If no, then it will be deemed that they have accepted the resignation. Hope you have acknowledgement of submission of your resignation too.
Try to 'convince' the new company about the situation by showing your appointment and resignation letter since it will be difficult to get the experience and relieving letter in this kind of situation.

From India, Kolkata
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™