Retired Government Servant/advocate
Amit Aishwary Choudhary
Managing People At Work.
- It is the affairs by the member of Organization to follow rules,regulation,standards and procedures for the Organization.
## TYPES OF PUNISHMENT
- Oral Warning
- Written Warning or Pink Slip ( Certain rights would be withdraw in case of misconduct)
- Loss of Privileges ( If the Employees leaves the work without taking the permission of Superior)
- Withholding Increment
- Demotion (Shifting an Employee to lower grade from his Present Position)
- Discharge (+ve or -ve)
- Dismissals (always _ve/ certainly Punishable)
- Change in normal Behavior
- Go-slow to work
- Increase in no.of Grievances
- Persistent and Continuous demand for Overtime Allowance
- Lack of concern for Performance
- Violation of established rules & procedure
- It is a series for of Indiscipline like
a) Remains absent without leaves
b) Immoral dishonest
c) Insulting,Abusive the peace of others.
d) Unfaithful,Corrupt, Disloyal
e) Indulge in Theft, Fraud,Bribery
f) Does not obey orders and Instruction.
g) Illegal Strikes and damage the property etc.
-----Example of Misconduct
- Leaving work earlier
- Absconding in working hours
- Doing personal work during duty hours.
### DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURE
1. Issue of Charge-sheet or Show-cause Notice
2. Consideration of Explanation
3. Suspension of Pending Inquiry
4. Holding of Inquiry
5. Order of Punishment
Please go through and find Answer of your Question.
9th December 2016 From India, Delhi
9th December 2016 From India, Coimbatore
20th December 2016 From India, Mumbai
#AnonymousSir, I want to ask if enquiry has been closed and no wages before and after the enquiry has been paid, what to do in that case?
21st December 2016 From India, Kanpur