Notification G.S.R. 1036(E) Employees' Pension (Sixth Amendment) Scheme, 2016
For more updates subscribe for free on

From India, Delhi

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Employee Pension Scheme.pdf (1,004.9 KB, 583 views)

I worked with a company for 21 years and I have family pension scheme certificate. Kindly help me how to submit scheme certificate for pension. In scheme certificate it is mentioned to claim the pension by submitting form 10C. Form 10C was submitted already and got scheme certificate.
Should I submit the Form 10C again to employer?

From India, Kolkata
Hi Hrsunrise, You have to submit Form-10D as it is superannuation pension(Provided you attained 58 years) along with Family pension certificate. Regards, Keshav Reddy
From India, Bangalore
Thank you for your response. However, Form 10D also have a page for employer. Should I send the filled up form along with the scheme certificate to employer again or directly to PF office?
From India, Kolkata
employees died on last 5 year . how is applicable of epf pension?
From India, Jalandhar

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server