Regarding Removal From Security Agency - CiteHR
Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Security Supervisor

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I am a security supervisor in a security agaency in chandigarh. they removed me from duty and appoint other man on my place . What should i do plz let me know . Should i move to court and which will be better
Plz help me

Dear Vikash,
Abundant jobs in the field of security are available. Why don't you join some another security agency? Why waste time in litigation? Trust is the underlying factor between employer and employee relationship. Trust cannot be enforced through legal means. Yes, your removal could be illegal. However, take benefit of your field. Security field is ever growing and there is insatiable demand for the security personnel. Generally security agencies do not go deeply in checking antecedents as to why the security personnel was removed. This is one more advantage!
Go back to them, get the proper relieving letter and start searching a new job.
All the best!
Dinesh Divekar

Sr i was getting 26000 rs there in chandigarh no other security agency is paying that amount . all agencies are paying less
Dear Vikash,

When the security agency removed you, there must have been some reason. It could be because of variety of reasons like mismatch between the expectation of your boss and your performance, your misjudgement, grave mistake by your subordinate, complaint by the customer, getting your replacement with less salary, internal politics etc. When you had been in the job, that time you should have been cautious as to how to protect your employment. Once you are out of job, taking another assignment is your fait accompli.

Filing a suit is fine however, it could take a decade to get justice. Is this acceptable to you. Bark is worse than the bite goes the English idiom. When we relate this idiom to the Indian judicial system then we can saywait is worse than verdict. Therefore, please choose your choice carefully.

In the meanwhile, if you want justice, then let me suggest you via media. Go and approach the Labour Officer of your area and explain the problem. Let us see whether he does something on your behalf.


[b]Dinesh Divekar

Yes , I come to know from someone who doing job there ,he told me that they took money from them to appoint them .
Dear Vikash,
Your posts indicate that your designation was security supervisor and your (monthly?)salary was Rs.26,000-00. Was your work of predominantly supervisory nature i.e., supervision of other security guards placed under your control? If yes is the reply, you can not seek any remedy under the Industrial Disputes Act,1947 as you were not a " workman " as defined u/s 2(s) of the Act. In that case, the alternative remedy is filing a Civil case which is expensive as well as time-consuming. When your employability is more, try the suggestion recommended by Mr.Dinesh.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™