Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir I am working for an architectural consulting firm since 1991
I have not been paid for the last eight months
My provident fund was started since 2003
What are the legal ways for me
Apart from last 8 months salary I have not been paid about 10 lacs of previous dues
Can I claim gratuity

From India, Mumbai
Yes, definitely you can claim your outstanding salary for last 8 months.
You have stated that you joined in 1991 but your provident fund was started from 2003... why so? Did the company/ you became coverable in 2003? Details is required to understand the situation.
What is the kind of dues amounting to Rs.10 lacs? Please elaborate for better suggestion.
You can claim gratuity only after cessation of employment. Since you are still in employment, you cannot claim gratuity.
Depending the details of the exact state of affair, your nature of employment etc. proper legal course of action can only be suggested.

From India, Kolkata
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™