Hr Consultant
Senior Manager - Statutory Compliance
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hey i would be forever grateful if someone can respond to me here. I worked with Company A for 21 days after which i resigned because of personal problems.. Now i signed the pf form there but i dont know if they created a pf account and UAN because i only worked there for 21 days which was from 1 September to 21 September .. I joined a new company the other day and in the form 11 i have not disclosed that i had a pf account and UAN because i dont want them finding out about my previous employment .. Will they find out about my previous employment or will i just get a new pf account and new UAN for this new company ?
From India, Chennai
generate a new uan
if you can find the old a/c you can be able to transfer it through One Employee One PF

You will get a new PF Number and new UAN Number from your current employer.
Don't worry, they can't track your previous employment. It is your wish to link the previous PF Number with the current UAN, later on.

From India, Chennai
thank you so much for replying guys :) it has really calmed me i was so worried
From India, Chennai
facing the same problem ........please help i ahve worked in an organisation for a month..but i dont know my uan ...and i dont want to disclose to my new employer..........will they will find my previous expereince?
From India, Aundh
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™