Private Consultant On Labour Laws
+1 Other

Hello sir, I am Gaurav i am working on Pune at one MNC company.these service industry my company provide manpower in other company
So i joined these company but my client did not satisfied for my work so they terminated to me that reason i gave resign in my company 31august2016 but now till date i am getting my salary. 3 month has been completed.
So what will do? I have not informed my company regarding salary.
What will happend about these matter.
Please suggest me what to do?
Sorry but you are not legally entitled to that money. They can file a civil suit for return of that money. So in my suggestion, inform them and return the money.
Dear Gaurav,
Your query may be surprised to many as till now we have been poured with the mails where there have been complaints of not getting salary/wages in spite of their quieting the company by resignation or termination.Your is a unique case where after resignation, you are continuing to get your salary through bank by credit to your accounts. Don't worry you are not at all at fault, you just informed them.They will tell the method as how you need to refund the money.
This shows the lack of coordination between their HR and Accounts Section of your last company. Hope they take punitive action against the official responsible for the lapse.
BS Kalsi,
Member Since August, 2011
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.

Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™