I want leave my current job because I am getting new job questions is my wife is pregnant after resignation how long valid my ESIC card resignation Date 6th December 2016 and also need to know how I take medical benefits for my wife.
From India, Mumbai

resignation date 6 december 2016 means the contribution is paid for 5 or 6 days in dec and employer can submit your exit details in january 2017 filing by 1st of feb to 21st of feb
unless the date of exit is submitted with ESIC, the card is valid (subject to form 37 submitted earlier)

Plz let me know, is Form 3Family Declaration, Change of Dispensary Issue of Form 105 Etc has been cancled or wat?
Am very much Confused Plz guide me What are Statutory Regulatory Obligation required for ESIC Procedure .
And I have Metioned belopw of thsese , but my senior he, is not accepting that. Kindly Teach Me.
1. Filing Declaration
2.Follow up of I.D. Card
3.Recovery of Employees Share of Contribution and Payment along with Employers Share
4. Preparation of Form 37, Family Declaration, Change of Dispensary Issue of Form 105 Etc
5.Recovery and Payment of ESI Contribution on Labour Charges @ 6.5%
6.Preparation of Half Yearly/Annual Return (Form 6a)
Milana N

From India, Mysore
Sir, is that write what i have sent to you. am awaiting for your reply. Regards, Milana N
From India, Mysore

declaration form is replaced with TIC or e pahchan card ( with aadhar seeding)
form 105 is no more in practice, as the panel doctor /dispensary is authorized to issue /allow leave
change of dispensary is dependent on IP, it has no role of employer
family declaration is already done in TIC
form 37 is needed only when the IP takes leave more than 45 days, otherwise ESIC does not ask for it
contribution is 1.75% of employee + 4.75% = total 6.5% payable ...........can not relate it with "recovery"
half yearly return is not mandatory after nov 2011

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server