I have 3 years of work experience .I have a gap of around 5 years (for kid).Now I am doing a certification course on Hr for getting into hr generalistic role .
Now many companies are having return program for women who have got career break .But will have less options or vacancies
If I am going for regular companies who doesnt have this option,
How to make the shift ?
How to start?
How to explain about the gap?
What are the topics I should be aware of?
Should I look for recruitment job itself and move towards hr generalist role later?
Kindly answer my queries

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™