Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir,
During my previous assignment as a Project Manager, my previous company doen't pay my pending salary for last 3 months during my service in that organisation. Before that they hired another person as Project Manager and compelled me to hand over all my documents to him. I worked sincerely for that organisation from setting up offices to deployment of elligible manpower at site. This hampered my life a lot as I am a family man.
After waiting three months I switchover to another organisation. I also sent a resignation letter to my previous organisation and asking for my full & final settlement. Now it has been allmost a year since that incident.
Please let me know is there any means / ways to get my hard earned pending salaries and dues from my previous organisation.
With Best Regards,

From India, New Delhi
Dear sir,
The problem as explained is difficult to handle by any employee.Employers have no right to act in this manner. However, the employment terms as per Appointment Letter shall prevail in case of any such disputes in right jurisdiction of court as mentioned in APPPT.LTR. Since you worked as Manager, so there is no help under Labour LAW.Under The Industrial Disputes Act, people in Workman category have been categorized for raising their claims of unpaid dues or for reinstatement in case of this type of termination from employment.
You are requested to contact a lawyer who is dealing in Civil matters particulary Services and Contracted services for unpaid salary and damages/ interest. Before that please weigh the situations today and after filing the suit in appropriate court.Your present employer may not like, besides you will be required to visit court on almost every dates for uncertain years.In fact, this is why employers do this kind of problem and poor managers face long and plenty of problems- family and professional in nature but LAW OF LAND certainly condems this very arbitrary act.
Best wishes,
RDS Yadav
Navtarang HR Services

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™