Dear Sir/Madam
I 'm applying personnel loan in bank. They are asking letter from HR for my working experience and Address proof for staying company provided accommodation . i have 3 year 8 months working experience I'm Staying in company provided accommodation from one year .
Please attach format of letter for above mention subject...
Thanks and Regards
19th November 2016 From India, Bangalore
Dear friend,

The required letter could be as below:


Date: -

To Whomsoever It May Concern

1. This is to certify that Mr/Ms ____________ (your name) works in ________________ (name of your company) as ___________ (your designation) since ___________ (your date of joining). His employee No is _____________.

2. It is further certified that our company has provided him/her accommodation for the residential purposes. The address of his/her residence is as below:




3. This certificate has issued to the said employee so that he/she can take personal loan from the bank. The employee has been taking the loan in his/her personal capacity and this company will not have any liability for the defaults in payments, if any.

____________ (name)

____________ (designation)


Note: - Take the above certificate on the company letterhead. After the signature of the approving authority, do not forget to endorse the certificate with the round seal. Round seal is generally available in the Accounts Department.

All the best!

Dinesh Divekar
19th November 2016 From India, Bangalore
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™