I was working in Consortium Clinical Research Pvt Ltd for 11 months. I was having 1 year bond. since I got another good offer, I resigned from Consortium. When I said them about resignation, they asked me to pay 30,000 rs for breaking bond and not serving notice period. And so that only they will give me my relieving letter. So I paid that money (as cash) and given all hand overs. When I asked them for releiving letter, they said that the person who took my handover didnt completed that work & thus my documents are in hold. Now the HR & MD are not replying to calls & mails. Please let me know what to do. I given all handovers & paid money. still they are not givng me my documents.
Please guide me.

From India, Bengaluru
Any how you worked for 11 Months and to complete there is only 1 more month. Any how you would have given notice period of 1 Month so you may complete 1 year bond period.
More over Employee Bond is not valid in India & no employer can take Bond from the Employee. Do you have the receipt for giving 30K as cash?
You better go to the office directly and meet the respective person

From India, Bangalore
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your reply.
me and my parents went to office directly and tried to meed him. But he was not there. He was asking me not to involve parents to it. He says silly excuses and delaying it. Since it is urgent for me, they are delaying it purposefully. More than 40 days i had already waited and he is asking me to wait still. Please let me know about moving legally for this or complaining to police. This they did for many others too. They should not repeat the same to any other employees like this.

From India, Bengaluru
you may file a police complaint for harassment and also file your complaint with the Dy Commissioner of Labour of your jurisdiction for obtaining terminal dues and relieving letter.
From India, Mumbai
If you have the Bond paper with you and also if you have the cash receipt of Bond amount recovery, you can go legal against the company.
From India, Ahmadabad
Dear HR Professionals,
I work in a real estate company as a HR Executive from 2014, I've something to ask and need your guidance in one of my problem and that is I've lend a amount of 4800+4000+1800 = 10,600/- to a female staff in my office in may and June month, now when i asked her to return the entire amount which I've given her she created a hoax and blamed in-front of all the staff that i used to misbehave with her and used to harass her in some way or the other and neither she had borrowed this amount of money from me and asked for proof if i have any that I've lend her that amount of money.
Now seniors please guide me in this problem and provide the remedy, that if i approached our HR Head and give him in writing about this then what would be the outcome (negative or positive). I mean what should i do to get back my money from her.

From India, undefined
The girl has asked for the proof of the money given to her, hope that you have some proof of the same, if yes then proceed and complaint. If you do not have any proof then learn from your mistake and forgo the money.
From India, Ahmadabad

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server