Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My name is Pinki K. I am working in a startup company and one of the employee he wants to work as well as do the higher education (MBA). And he needs a letter or documents to give it to the college, mentioning that he work and want to do a higher study.
What that document is called a recommendation letter or service letter. can anyone please help me with the format or can provide the sample letter.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Dear Pinki,
It is called as Service-cum-Employment Certificate. Just write that "This is to certify that Mr ______ has been working in our company since _____ (date). His designation is ________. In general he handles duties related to _______, _______, ______ and ______. This certificate is issued to him so that he can take admission for his MBA course from _________ (name of the education institution).
Before typing the above text, you may write, "To Whomsoever It May Concern" in the centre of the page.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™