There is no problem in exploring your urge to become a Sales Trainer. Your experience will definitely be a huge plus point especially in sharing relevant examples to supplement your training inputs.
- However, you need to factor in the following before making your decision.
- How strong a communicator are you?
- Have you had a fair amount of experience addressing an audience for over a 4 hours at least?
- Have you prepared your content for the training to be conducted?
- Are you sure you will enjoy the process of training, the travel involved, the erratic nature of the business flow and the compensation?
- Have you attended various training programs on both generic training and particularly sales training? This will give you a better perspective about the business of conducting a training session.
- Have you identified potential clients for your business and what will be your pitch to them ?
I would urge you to write down your responses to each of the above questions and also formulate other relevant questions that will give you a clearer picture of your plans to be a sales training professional.
From India, Mumbai
dopechiThanks for your kind revert, besides clients I hold all the other skills and abilities. Training material, modules, communications, delivery abilities. I want to join some training Inst or work as a full time Trainer in any org of repute.
From India, Delhi
ShabbarSuterwalaYou can check out my website for ready made Soft Skills Material and other Training Material and Resources for trainers. You can easily procure the material, edit and customize the Soft Skills Training PPT and the Test & Exercises to your requirements and use it in all your training program. check out COACHING CONSULTING COUNSELLING TRAINING Soft Skills Training Soft Skills PPT Training Resources - Ready made soft skills training resources
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.