There is no problem in exploring your urge to become a Sales Trainer. Your experience will definitely be a huge plus point especially in sharing relevant examples to supplement your training inputs.
- However, you need to factor in the following before making your decision.
- How strong a communicator are you?
- Have you had a fair amount of experience addressing an audience for over a 4 hours at least?
- Have you prepared your content for the training to be conducted?
- Are you sure you will enjoy the process of training, the travel involved, the erratic nature of the business flow and the compensation?
- Have you attended various training programs on both generic training and particularly sales training? This will give you a better perspective about the business of conducting a training session.
- Have you identified potential clients for your business and what will be your pitch to them ?
I would urge you to write down your responses to each of the above questions and also formulate other relevant questions that will give you a clearer picture of your plans to be a sales training professional.
COACHING CONSULTING COUNSELLING TRAINING Soft Skills Training Soft Skills PPT Training Resources - Ready made soft skills training resources