Thread Started by #Rockstar24

My friend's company Closed without giving any notice. company says they will give salaries to employee until company gets acceptance for closure from concerned authority.
but they gave salary for 3 months only and then stopped. after 8 months he got an offer from another company. he joined there but the previous company till deposit the pf.
and current company too. Can one person will hold two active contribution PF account with one working and one under closure company?
8th November 2016 From India, undefined
previous company will pay the PF dues in past months only
ask the new employer to seed the UAN and wait for previous company to meet the EPF dues
once the previous company pay the dues, file transfer claim
8th November 2016
@ Mr. Sharma Thanks for your valuable response.
Will he able to get salary from previous company and up to which month ? and will he eligible for any compensation that will decided by concern authority if any? because he join new company without any resignation process with previous company. what should he do?
9th November 2016 From India, undefined
as the old company is not active, so the present salary is out of question, give an immediate back date for seeding of UAN, and wait for deposit of previous employer atleast for working period.
note : this is reply to EPF part only, balance eligibility can be discussed between employer and employee.
9th November 2016
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™