You need to furnish the relevant inputs before your query is attended to, for instance:-
1. What type of company you are working for ?
2. In which position you are working and what is your designation or functions ?
3. What is your monthly salary ?
4. Whether you have given any break at the time of renewal of your contract ?
5. Whether they have paid you any terminal benefits on completion of contract.?
6.Whether your contract speaks anything about the benefits on completion of contract period.?
Member since August, 2011
Second, before saying anything about whether you can/ are able to challenge the decision of your employer in court or not, it is really important for all of us to know the reasons or whatever stated by your employer in your termination letter, therefore, you must share such details of your termination.
Also it would help people with an idea of what is the actual and current situation with you which will make us all able to help you with appropriate suggestion accordingly. Until then you cant expect a valid response or the information you are looking for.