Harsh Kumar Mehta
Consultant In Labour Laws/hr
Hr Consultant
Assistant Manager-hr
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
My name is ruchika. My father is admitted to private hospital in case of emergence. My father is admit due to paralise attack
My father's name is attach with my esic card. What is full procedure to reimburse from esic. I humble request to you that plz guide me as early as possible.

1. Dear member, ESIC has its own referral and reimbursement system. Copies of few instructions issued by ESIC, in the past (which are in my knowledge) are uploaded hereunder. I think, you may go through the same and find out what procedure you are required to follow and how to comply with the said instructions so that it may not be difficult for you to get the reimbursement.
2. In brief, I may inform you that ESIS dispensary to which you are attached is the appropriate office from which you should have get your father referred to any private hospital for treatment in case of any emergency. I may suggest you to please contact ESIS dispensary alongwith your ESIC Identity Card/Family Identity Card and treatment papers etc. from said private hospital and discuss the issue. You can also check / verify your eligibility by the discussing the issue with the Branch Office of ESIC to which you are attached. With best wishes.

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf ESIC CIRCULAR 09-11-2011 REGARDING REFRRAL OF PATIENTS.pdf (1.29 MB, 171 views)
File Type: pdf ESIC CIRCULAR 29-08-2014 REGARDING MEDICAL SERVICES.pdf (261.7 KB, 138 views)
File Type: pdf ESIC OPERATIONAL MANUAL 2014 -SUPER SPECIALITY SERVICES.pdf (923.7 KB, 134 views)
File Type: pdf High Cost Treatment Instructions dt 3-3-2016.pdf (106.5 KB, 151 views)
File Type: pdf Hqrs Inst dt 14-06-2016 reg clearance of Medical Bills.pdf (734.3 KB, 175 views)

Meet with Your AMO ESIC immediately with admission details in record if the patient is still in hospital, AMO can settle the bill directly with hospital, if the hospital is in panel of ESIC
Well Ruchika, if your father is still in the hospital you can submit the ESIC documents ( Before that you need to bring the authorized documents from your ESIC office) to the hospital authority mostly the person in charge of TPA. He/She can help you out. Mostly hospital directly charges the bill to ESIC. Little bit of personal involvement is required from your side to get the things clear before your father get discharged. Better suggest you to final the things before the procedure of discharge starts.
How to process for reimbursement if treatment is taken in non network ESI hospital?
Please explain form and complete process.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™