Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear sir
I am working in XXX infra Ltd from 06/11/2006 to 21/09/2016
My problem is company given termination without information and without reason (this is for project GM gameplan for I not support allegation) still pending my clearance
1) Gratuity 2)pf clearance 3) relieving letter 4)lost two months salary (august,september)and notice period salary also which way I go please gide me
I am already mail to hr management accounts& all related person but not reply anyone

From India, Bengaluru
Sir here are your rights and places you can enforce them
1) Under Shops and Establishment act of your state complain to the labor inspector of your city for release of pending wages along with relieving letter.
2) Its your right to get gratuity. Claim the same as provided here Payment of Gratuity Act, Rules, Forms, Returns & All Other Information. If they do not pay file a complain with Controlling Authority of gratuity in your city.
3) If your PF is not submitted rightly, then contact your Local PF enforcement officer. They will take care of it.
4) If your bonus is pending then the same labour Inspector will help you.
5) If you have UAN, you can withdraw PF without employer,

From India, Kolkata
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™