I am working in an organization last 9 years at madhya pradesh now suddenly company's authorized person told me that don't come on your duty from tomorrow. what I do ? company is not giving me any compensation, bonus and my last 25 days salary.
and now company is paying bonus for the year 2015-16
sir give me a proper suggestion

From India, Jabalpur
You are entitled to following rights :-
1) Gratuity under Payment of Gratuity Act. See this for amount of gratuity Payment of Gratuity Act, Rules, Forms, Returns & All Other Information
2) Bonus as per bonus act
3) Your Due salary as per shops and establishment act of your state.
So what you have to do,
a) If gratuity is not paid lodge a complaint with controlling authority in your city. Google it you will get the address for your city.
b) For bonus you need to contact the Labour Department of your state. There you will find the labour Inspector who will take care of it.
c) For shops and establishment act same labour inspector will help.
If they do not listen to you lodge a complaint with labor commissioner of your city.
See this for summary Indian Labour Laws & Shram Suvidha Simplified
Appreciate if this was helpful

From India, Kolkata
Dear Sir \ Madam,

A single sentence does not carry enough information enlightening real situation. On the contrary it could be misguiding.

Do you had an Appointment Letter appointing you for the employment.

Is there any such indication regarding separation policy \ Notice Period \ such Terms & Conditions, etc.

Do you have any useful correspondence \ communication \ exchange of information - on your annual increment and \ or Salary Slip, any past appreciation letter or any written advice \ notice \ caution related to your work performance and \ or behaviour on the job, etc.

What happened or you think compulsion on employer so as to advise you, as said above.

I understand you worked for nine years - say a good long association between.

And any other information that may be related to the issue that you may be knowing.

In a case you do not attend your duty on verbal intimation as said, at a later stage if they do not agreed to what you said ( they said you ) then, it may be construed at a later stage as your absenteeism or voluntary leaving a job - without any such intimation of separation.

Better, you may approach concerned GLO to your area of employment and submit a written request & brief them of all facts AND inform of your readiness to continue to work without any delay. Request them to approach employer along with.

If you could furnish essential documents \ information as concerned GLO may ask for AND cooperate them for positive solution of an issue, it is quite possible to have an amicable output.

At last, you may either prefer\ request GLO to submit their failure report as per prevailing provisions of law and also, approach for legal advice in the matter, so as to safeguard your case in the issue referred, please.

Thanks with sincere regards,

Devdatta Yagnik


m : 97277 00495.

From India, Ahmedabad
Dear Anonymous friend,

You will agree with me that unless you give the full details of case, you can't expect proper guidance or solution from senior members.You should have mention:-

1.the type of company or organization whether it's manufacturing company or office.

2. total no.of employees working there.

3.have they issued you the appointment letter and what is the stipulations of leaving the company thereof. The notice period is one month or three months.

4.what is your position, functions or designation in the company.

4.what is your salary. must have asked for the reasons of such action,what was their reply.

5.have they given you any written order or it is verbal.

6.if it order in writing., what are the reasons mentioned there.

7.did you ask for the accrual benefits from them and what was their reply.

8. any other relevant information,which is related to your case.

Please furnish the above information so that your case is examined. As far bonus for the year 2015-16 is concerned, you will be entitled, if the establishment is covered under the Payment of Bonus Act and you are within salary range.

BS Kalsi,

Member since August, 2011

From India, Mumbai
Company not issued any appointment letter and any relieving letter but i have an esic card and uan card is its useful?
From India, Jabalpur
I will agree to Mr. Kalsi, you must be clarify above than we will give you better suggestion. Madan Mohan 9971216078 New Delhi
From India, Delhi
What proof do you have that :
1. you were employed there
2. it was a permanent job
3. you were working for the last 25 days
4. you were working for the last 9 years
what kind of job was it ? does that make you a worker under factory / industrial dispute act ?
are they paying you bonus for 2015-16 ?
why were you removed ? There must be a reason for them to suddenly say dont come from tomorrow and not even pay the remaining salary.

From India, Mumbai
Compensation issues you should meet a lawyer. will be consulted more carefully on this issue.
fnaf world

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server