can an employer force his employee to work for his two firms at the same time while he has an appointment letter for just a single firm?
how can an employee know who was the factory or plant manager of a company in past few years because they were often changed in very short times?
how can an ex employee know if his tds was deducted by his employer in the previous years?

From Iran, undefined
Labour law & HR consultant

I infer that you are not working in India and it is not also clear whether you are an employee of an Indian company working abroad. In this context your query about TDS can not be answered conclusively.
Regarding the first query, no man can ride two horses simultaneously. Therefore, no employer has the right or prerogative to compel any employee of one of his firms to work in his other firm simultaneously. But such a practice is in vogue in well-knit group companies that too as an informal arrangement occasionally depending upon mutuality of confidence between the employer and the particular employee.
I am not able to figure out why you, as a subordinate, are bothered about the frequent change of FM or Plant Manager when you are not facing any instructional contradictions

From India, Salem
The employer, having multiple companies, exploit the rights of their employees. I was working for Desein Private Limited. I was heading IT Division of Company. For one of other companies, The Indure Private Limited, I was tending, marketing, execution of order for one of its project, with no extra compensation. Over and above,I was appointed Director (Operations) of its Computer Company, OPG CAD Ltd. I used to work for almost 10 hours a day, with no financial compensation for extra work. I was even make to work after retirement age of 60 years,for another 10 years, when I resigned at the age of 70 years.
In India such exploitation happens, as even having laws, no employee will like to resist, else he/she is to loose job.

From India, Delhi
Dear member
I am working as a HR Manager in production company, one of our employee in service section absconded with company cash and service kit, can any one advice me how to control in future. Thanks

From India, Chennai
The following steps are needed :-
Proper Employee Audit. Means at each interval an internal auditor will determine whether the employee's current residence is registered with the company. This is generally done by sending a confirmation letter to employee residence and in that it is written that it is a residence confirmation letter from Int. Auditor they have to sign and submit the same to HR. Give each such letter a unique id and tag it with individual employee. The employee who do not submit the letter are either called for show cause or auditor visit the houses.

From India, Kolkata
very very thanks to mr umakanthan for answering my query actually i was working in india and all issues are related to me and my employer. i will appreciate if you share me your email id so that i can discuss the matter with you in personal as presently i am not in india and i hope your inputs to my doubts will really help me out.
From Iran, undefined
Head - Human Resources

First tell me what all actions did you take on the employee who absconded with case and kit? Did you file an FIR? If you let one of these episode which happened, light then you can expect it to be regular. Stock taking, inward/outward goods registering, etc will help you as a process. But when an employee absconds with company owned money, then it is a serious issue. Do you atleast collect employee photo while joining? Let me know the complete details.

From India, Bangalore

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™