Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
my company was depositing PF without depositing EPS contribution in Hyderabad every month . After two years it changed it name and started depositing my PF and EPS contribution in Chennai. This was not informed to me and I came to know this change from Hyderabad to Chennai after 5 years. When I went claim my PF and pension I was told to submit forms to transfer my PF from Hyderabad to Chennai which was done by me. I faced following losses as a result of the above.

1. Interest losses of accumulated account in Hyderabad for 2 years since PF office stops interest payment after 3 years and also perpetual loss of interest on interest amount for those 2 years.

2. While calculating pension upon retirement PF office has not considered the 2 years for which my pension contribution was not deposited by my employer as a result of which I am getting less pension than what I should be getting.

After one joins a company it is the responsibility of company to pay/deposit PF and EPS amounts under the Act and rules and it is the PF office to ensure compliance.

I would like to know whether I can claim my loss from my employer or PF office and if so the procedure and relevant rule under which I can do so. Kindly advise me please.

From India, Kolkata
simply file a transfer claim from hyderabad EPFO to chennai EPFO
use this site
One Employee One PF
your money will get credited to your new account
EPFO money is secured with govt.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™