Adoni Suguresh
Sr.executive (per & Adm)
Hr Consultant
Subha Mavunkal
Manager - Hrd

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, If a person has worked for 20 months in a company and now, he is planning to relocate to another country. How can he withdraw his EPF and EPS from his account?
for withdrawal use form 19 and 10C for transfer use form 13 (revised)
to get eligible for pension You have to be contributory for EPS for 10 years, i.e a member with ten years of contribution to EPF/EPS will get eligible for pension, after 58 of age,
He is eligible to receive his Provident Fund and pension scheme including employers contribution along with accrued interest by applying claims in Form 19 for EPF and Form No.10C for EPS as his service is less than 5 years.
Adoni Suguresh
Labour Laws Consultant

If the person mentioned in the query is relocated to branch of the same Company in another country his PF can be transferred, considering him as International Worker. For more details visit If the employee has resigned his job he can withdraw his PF and Pension accumulation using Form 19 and Form10C and his PF UAN is activated and KYC details uploaded withdrawal can be done using more simple forms UAN 19 and UAN 10C
Subha Mavunkal

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™