Hr Consultant
Rajesh Kumar Dubey
Manager - Hr
+1 Other

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear All,
Greetings of the Day,
I want to withdrawal my PF as I have to start my own business. I have joined in 2008 and left in May-2016. My UAN is active, KYC is updated and Approved by employer.
Can I apply for online Withdrawal.
I have to Apply manually with new UAN withdrawal forms.
One thing I have to confirm I have to Submit Form 15H/15G with claim form.
Thanks in Advance.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
if your aadhar is seeded by employer then
you can use new forms of
UAN 19 and UAN 10C ( without employer attestation)
or use regular form 19 and 10C duly attested by employer
as your service tenure is over 5 years, 15G is not applicable
Submit your withdraw form ( FORM -19) UAN directly to EPFO, If Your Bank Accounts are also updated and approved, Proceed with attached herewith, Get the amount as earliest.

Attached Images
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: jpg Form 19 (UAN).JPG (155.7 KB, 78 views)

PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™