Thread Started by #rohankubal

Good Morning Team,
This is Rohan Kubal , practicing HR from last 7 years , however I am planing to move in my career & decided to start Facility management services (Housekeeping , Cleaning & maintenance services).
Request you to guide me the process to get registered company under Gratuity act. Also wanted to know how do we process an particular associates gratuity. I know about formula & calculation but not known the process .
I wanted to know what are the Govt / Banking procedure involved while Enrollment & while paying gratuity to associate.
Rohan Kubal
30th September 2016
There is no need to register your company in Gratuity Act. All the acts are included when you get the Labour License from Local Labour Legislative Authority.
Hope you know the Gratuity Formula. You need to receive a request for from the employee during his settlement for gratuity and you need to submit Form L to the authority, during their inspection.
Some companies will opt for LIC to pay the Gratuity. You can contact them and get further details.
30th September 2016 From India, Chennai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™