Introduction: - In the year 1998, famous organisation Gallup published one survey result. It said “People join companies, but leave managers”. This is because of their wrong leadership style. This programme aims to give them insight how not to become reason for their juniors’ exit. Going further they are the ones who develop bond between organisation and their juniors. In this programme, participants will be given threadbare understanding on the competencies on which their performance stands.
The objectives of this Training: - By taking this 2-day training course, participants will:
• Understand the importance of leadership development.
• Learn how to motivate their juniors by building requisite leadership competencies
• Learn to use appropriate leadership style through “Situational Leadership Model” (SLM)
• Learn how to motivate juniors by creating culture of collaboration
• Learn how to motivate juniors by creating culture of communication
• Learn how to influence juniors by imbibing interpersonal skills
Unique Programme Takeaway: - On the first day of the training, module on "31 Leadership Competencies" will be covered. In the second half, participants will be given simulation called to foster collaboration in the company. This simulation is based on a board game however; it is further modified to the requirements of corporate training and converted into simulation. Faculty along with his fellow trainers has developed this simulation indigenously. In the simulation, various qualities of the participants like orientation to teamwork, creative mindset, collaborative attitude, leadership etc are brought out at a time. In the debriefing, topics like organizational communication, leadership, quality of decision making, importance of choice of direction etc will be discussed.
Simulation just does not stop at imbibing the ideas of collaboration but helps generating ideas of cost cutting.
Training Notes and Material: - A handbook on respective training module would be provided during the training. A soft copy of the training handbook would be sent to you 3-4 days before the training. Please prepare sufficient number of copies ready for distribution during the training.
Training Methodology: -
• All the adult learning tools will be used in the training. It will have games, exercises, role plays etc
• A combination of videos, slides, group discussions, brainstorming, and case study examples will be used within each module.
• Each module is designed to encourage active participation from each group member.
Learning Implementation Plan (LIP) and Post-Training Evaluation: - At the end of the training session, a Learning Implementation Plan (LIP) or Action Planning would be obtained from each participant and handed over to the HR/ Training Department.
ROI on Training: - The returns on the training are measurable. Participants would be given exercise on how to measure the ROI of this training.
Details of 2-day Training Programme on “Leadership and Motivation”
Training Programme Objectives: - By taking this 2-day course, participants will learn:
Day I: -
• What is role of Leaders in Organisation?
• What are Leadership Competencies?
• Situational Leadership Model (SLM)
• How to foster culture of collaboration in the company?
• What are the failures of Managers/Leaders
• How to improve performance of your department?
Day II: -
• How to develop communicative mindset and difference between individual communication and organisation communication
• How to develop culture of communication in the company
• What are Interpersonal Skills and how impacts the organisation’s culture
• What are the different rules of Behaviour?
Programme Structure: - Check the attachment or click here to download it. 26th September 2016 From India, Bangalore
Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page. Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)