Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, I am working in XXX Computer and Software Pvt Ltd. And my designation Implementation Manager and I am fed up with HR policy as we don't have Saturdays off and we are working from 10 to 6:30 Pm, In a month we have only 1 day paid holiday and there is no sick leave and CL policy and cannot carry forward to next month and leave encashment gives only on basic salary. We get 6 days annual PL only, please advise how change this policy because HR will never ever listen to change policy and she make her own HR policy and this against Act, please help how to change this policy and do u have any email id to sent guy for non compliance act.
Dear friend,
HR is face of the management. HR does what they are told to do. Therefore, there is no point in complaining against HR. If you are ready to take on your employers then you may make a formal complaint to the Labour Office (LO). This is because your policies appear not to conform with the shops and establishment act of your state.
While by making complaint to LO may give you justice, nevertheless, be prepared for reprisal from your employer as well. For some or other reason they may try to terminate you. Therefore, please think of your career also.
Dinesh Divekar

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™