Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
We are an IT product company based out of Bangalore.
I am looking for an NGO representative as an External Consultant for POSH Committee. If interested, please connect with me at

Dear Ms. Shylajaa,

Greetings from Team Kapgrow!!

The POSH law provides for appointment of an external member on your Internal Committee. This member can be a person from an NGO or a person having having knowledge on the issue or working in the area.

Taking a person from an NGO is not mandatory.

I am myself an external member on more than 15 ICC for corporates across India. My colleagues at Kapgrow are also members on other ICCs.

We also provide other services under the POSH law like drafting a POSH policy, conducting sensitization sessions for employees & senior management, orientation sessions for ICC, compliance management under the law, etc.

We will be glad to help you if you wish to avail the services of our professional team.

Please feel free to connect with us,


Kind Regards,

Avika Kapoor

Vice President - Operations

Kapgrow Corporate Advisory Services Private Limited

E-69, Lajpat Nagar - I, New Delhi-110024

Phone: 011-40553774

Mobile: 7503110330, 9310270884

Website: Kapgrow corporate advisory services Pvt. Ltd.


Please conform that what are the minimum wages has to be paid for hospital house keeping,security, and office assistant with break up.
Hello,i work with an International Ngo based in Delhi and a member of ICC in my organization. Do let me know if you’d like to connect.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™