PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I have a licence under contract labour of haryana. I have a query that how we need to file its return half yearly???
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear ,
We are required to submit half yearly return in Form XX of The Haryana Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Rules, 1975 with the o/o concerned Licensing Officer of the area. Rule 81 may be read as under.
81. Submission of Returns. (1) Every contractor shall send half yearly returns in Form 20 (In Duplicate) so as to reach the licensing officer concerned not later than thirty days from the close of the half year.
With Regards,

PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™