Considering Nilendra's note I agreed with that and would like to add something in Dismissal paragraph.
Dismissal caused for misconduct. Which are like as follows:
• Habitual late attendance in office.
• Absence for work without permission or getting leave granted.
• Misbehavior with colleagues, superior officers or clients.
• Moral turpitude.
• Accepting any employment under any person or organization with or without remuneration.
• Fraud, misuse and defalcation of fund, material and equipment belonging to the company.
• Accepting bribes, material or financial benefits from any employee or client of the Company.
• Unauthorized divulgation of any information regarding operation of the Company to any organization or persons including clients.
• Any other conduct unbecoming of Company official act or a person.
Dhaka, Bangladesh 12th November 2007 From Bangladesh, Dhaka