PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
Rajarshi ChakrabortiHi Surya,
That is a pretty relevant question. You can get detailed answer from these two posts which have explained :
1. How to Setup the entire 360 Degree Feedback review process :
2. What can be the possible questionnaire : https://grosum.com/blog/360_feedback_questions/
This planning and implementation part will also help you a lot : Planning & Implementing a 360 Feedback Program – Part I | 360fdbk - Employee Feedback matters most
To put in brief you have to remember 3 things :
1. Number of participants for each employee (make sure the sample size of feedback providers is good enough, and has considerable work place interaction with employee)
2. Type of questions (Behaviour based, Performance based, make sure you have clarity in that).
3. Reporting (What you wish to include, how you wish to take up the development plan).
You can also get a tool for 360 Feedback. Have a look at 360Fdbk.com . They have plans to implement 360 Degree Feedback process wise.
From India, Howrah