Any organisation (Factory, Shops & Commercial Establishment, Educational Institute, Clinic), which has employees of 20 & above in any month of the calendar year are covered under EPF & MP Act 1952. If the total employee strength is above 20 (Including the contract employees) then the organisation has to enrol for EPF irrespective of the number of coverable employees.
Now EPF registration made simple. All you have to do is browse to the URL EPFO || OLRE and select the option CLICK HERE FOR APPLYING ONLINE FOR PF CODE NUMBER. On selection of the link it will lead to the other page for registration. The URL is Employer e-Sewa. Then select the tab Register. On clicking the register the following page will be opened.
Documents required for PF Registration
1. Proof of Address (Copy of the Bank Statement/Rental agreement / Govt certificates/ Electricity Bill / Water bill, etc...)
2. Copy of Company PAN Card
3. Copy of AoA & MoA along with Incorporation Certificate (Only Incorporation Scan copy is enough) for Ltd. Companies and partnership deed for partnership firms and registration certificate for proprietorship firms
4. List of Directors for Ltd companies / List of partners for partnership firms.
5. Scan copy of Blank Cheque (For Proof of Account)
6. PAN Card copy of Both the directors
7. Address proof of both the directors
8. Authorisation Letter
9. Covering Letter
10. Proof for Date of Setup of the organization
11. Copy of Shops & Commercial Establishment Registration
12. Any other registration certificates
13. Copy of attendance register of latest 2 months
14. Copy of salary statement of latest 2 months
For more details you can reach me
23rd August 2016 From India, Bangalore
1.Register of Adult Worker (Joining Register)
2. Attendance Register
3. Leave Register (Form-B and Form-15)
4. Payroll + Payslips
5. Probation Period and Increment record (PMS)/Performance Appraisals
6. Training and Development
7. HR Policies Frame and Implementation
8. Employee Welfare/Relation and Engagement Activities
9. Exit Process/Full and Final Settlement.
23rd August 2016 From India, Faridabad