Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
i am getting stipend of 60000 while doing postgraduation and tax has been deducted by state i have been selected in central government college and i want to do PG in central government college and to get central stipend.if without getting NOC from state government college can i join cental government college .do cental government can came to know f previous college by my PANCARD DETAILS.I DONT WANT TO TAKE NOC AS I AM BOUND IN BOD OF 5 LAKH
By pancard does previous government employer came to know of new central government employer
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™