Head - Human Resources
Software Enginer

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I have given resign on 1 july 2016 due to not good health and will decide to shift to my hometown and searched new company near my home. I have 2 month notice period. Due to health issue i take leaves in the notice period, 1st month I go only for 10 days. 2nd month i go for 3 days. i have transfered knowledge in this period to 1 employee, and sent mail to Hr and manager that Knowledge Transfer is complete. But Manager said that the employee you transfered the knowledge we shifted to another project, please give KT to one another employee. I have a buyout option i am going with that for rest of holidays, but manager not relieiving said complete your 2 months.
Now, i am stop going to the company. I tried to contact with Hr, but she not reply.
What should i do now for taking my experience certificate?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi Ajay,
Are you employed with any company now? Since how long have you been working with your last employer? Why didn't you speak with your Manager/HR before stop going to work with your last employer? They may clearly tag this as a "No Show/Absconding" case and may withheld your employment papers. I have seen lot of cases wherein an employee gets an offer and suddenly they will have health issues :) and take hasty decisions. Speak with your ex-boss and try to sort it out, rather than asking us for advise.
3 years in this company. I speak with manager , he said we will not relieve you first complete yr whole 2 mnths. Then I try to speak with hr, hr said I am busy now, then I wait 4-5 hours and go to hr 3-4 times. But she said she is busy. I think they are already planned to make me an absconding employee. I have no way now. What should I do now to get my experience certificate?
I talk with my junior manager, he said give KT to another new employee and when you complete your KT he will then talk with senior manager and try to decrease my notice period days . so I have no other option and continue to start going within the same company.
but i lose the new job because new employer not wait for me more. they need urgent candidate, and they already wait for me from last one month.
Now, when i will release from here , I need to search job again and don't know in how many days or months i will get a new job.
Also, it is very frustrating with anyone who face this type of situation.
I give KT to another employee , but after 2-3 days that employee have accident. so he is not coming to office.
My junior manager said be he will release me soon, Every week he said but still i am not able to release.
i have completed 22 working days, that is according to completion of 1 month.
but still they are not releasing me.
So, my question :Is Employer have the right to forcefully take work from employee if employee have the option of buyout?
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™