Partner - Risk Management
Labour Law Consultant
+1 Other

I am a UK resident of Indian origin. My unmarried brother passed away in 2013. My two children aged 29 and 27 are the nominees of his PF. It has been over 3 years and we still have not been able to access this fund. Both beneficiaries want to give this money to their unmarried aunt who lived with and was financially dependant on my brother. I need someone to help us process this. The PF office is Kanpur. thanking in advance.
5th August 2016 From United Kingdom, Northampton
Please explain why you have not been able to to get the money and what problem you have been facing. And what efforts you have already made in this regard
6th August 2016 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™