[email protected]
Finance Manager
Labour Law Advocate
Hr / Ir
Senior Hr Executive

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir,
I am working in manufacturing company in maharashtra location. can u help me , After taking disciplinary action any documents copy should be submit to labour department or Govt. Department.

From India , Mumbai
Dear Shekharparate , Not understood , your quarry .Who has told you this .Unless the matter has gone to Industrial .Labour Court .There You have to submit . Regards
From India, Mumbai
There is no relation between a domestic enquiry and labour department and you are not required to submit any documents of enquiry to labour department.
May be you require to clarify you question more elaborately.

From India, Kolkata
As mentioned by above members no need to submit any report to Labor Department or any Department until the case is registered by the employee and/or it is asked for. This report is your internal reports and no need to submit to anyone, this record is kept so as to ensure that free and fair justice is provided to the employees who are involved.
From India, Ahmadabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™