Industrial Relations
Deputy Manager - Hr & Admin

Our organasation has registered under BOCW Act for a central Govt. Project in Madhya Pradesh since 2 years, Whether assessment required or not if cess deducted by Central Goverenment (PE) every month for Building Project under Building and Other Construction Workers, welfare cess Act, 1996. If required please provide the details for assessment.
From India, Delhi
Dear Mahesh Prasad Gupta
As the Central Government is your PE and the employer is deducting and remitting the same to BOCWW Cess Commissioner Office, you need not to bother about the payment and its inspection. Here the PE will be held responsible and the PE will be having the running bills payment details, they will tackle the BOCWWC Inspector.

From India, Kumbakonam
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™