Legal Analyst, Hrm
Cite Contribution
Community Manager
Field Engineer Officer

Thread Started by #Viswaraj451

Can someone help me please......I was a BPO employee and left my organisation in 54th day of my 90days notice period sending email to the respective people after orally requesting early reliving. The management did not allow me to go before notice period on any ground. Hence i had been forced to go out due to personal emergency (got job Abroad) with out receiving Exp certificate. Now since, I came bak and searching job here, I need the exp certi which they are not ready to provide, but I got the termination letter.
Please advise how will it impact on my future job search.
30th June 2016 From India, Kannur
Even though its too late to change the documents , here's what you might still try.
Write to the Head of HR to that firm, requesting for a relieving document on the humanitarian grounds. Offer them to pay for the rest of the remaining Notice Period.
They may consider your request, if only you can really influence them to. State the conditions in which you left the firm and share how it was impossible for you continue.
Hope this helps ! Do let us know, once you get the letter from them. Wish you all the best !
2nd July 2016 From India, Mumbai
Thank you Nabomitha, what you said is right I tried the same way but they are not even ready to hear me at all, that’s the reason I’m looking out for a legal proceedings. Insights pls
3rd July 2016 From India, Kannur
Dear Viswaraj,
I doubt if you can get experience certificate, as you did not get relieved by following prescribed formalities. If you don't mind, You absented from the post without getting your resignation approved and relieved formally by the company. Getting job abroad cannot be termed as personal emergency, but self interest. On termination on misconduct being absent unauthorisedly, you lost all the rights to get other formalities completed by the company. In other words, you severed all the relations with your employer at your own without observing proper formalities.
4th July 2016 From India, Delhi
Hi I am Mahendra singh an ex-serviceman from Indian army corps of signals technical have an excellent experience in electrical engineering 19 years and 1 year experience in O &M and project civil engineering in reliance jio4 G utility fiber, splice site connectivity ofc work so now I want to find a job in telecom sector please suggest me how can I do this
5th July 2016 From India, undefined
Dear Mahendra, You may better send your detailed CV to various telecom companies in India. There is likelihood that your experience can be appreciated by the telecom companies.
6th July 2016 From India, Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™