Respected intellectual plz give me suggestion. i want to start payroll outsourcing or staffing services how to start and which license and other legal procedure done? Already i got offer for 20 employees contract , in retail store.
From India, Rajkot
You are looking for which state/Location? You may have to avail licence from Shops & commercial establishment, Contract labour certificate, Professional tax, ESI, PF etc
From India, Bangalore
Both are one & the same. No difference between shops licence & labour licence. If you are planning for staffing then you may have to avail contract labour licence also
From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™