Adoni Suguresh
Sr.executive (per & Adm)
Cite Contribution
Community Manager
Sales Officer
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, One of my friend's brother have shown fraud document at the time of joining the company. Hr has cross checked with his previous organisation and the feedback they got is that the document is fraud and the guy is fake. I just want to understand if the company terminate the candidate what course of action they will take against him?
The employer will fire the employee on the basis on misappropriation of documents. They may or may not record a negative comment in his file, however that depends on the company.
Your friend would be affected if he is using the employment with this firm to land his next job. He would receive a negative feedback , just as the other ex-employer did.
Does this answer your question?

The employer will fine from Organization, He can't join the same company in future, Ask him not to show any anger to HR during exit time and politely accept his mistake. They will provide releasing letter on the day of termination, don't know how long he is working there, if it is just 1-3 months ask him not to include this Organization experience in his next Job search.
Dear Rahul
The company has right to terminate the services o yourf friend without assigning any reasons if the employer is soft other wise this will be the criminal offence by cheating the employer by submitting fake certificate. If the background is like this none of the employer will employ him in their organization.
Adoni Suguresh
Labopur Laws Consultant

The employer will terminate his services without assigning any reasons whatsoever if the employer is soft otherwise his attitudes has attract the criminal offence u/s 420 of Indian Penal Code. No body will help him in his future career also having such a back ground.Before committing any thing should think twice. He has to face the consequences. Your friend should approach his employer and request to avoid any further action.
Adoni Suguresh
Labour Laws Consultant

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™