Disability Compensation - CiteHR
Labour Law Advocate

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Is there a any other law other than the WC act, which deals with compensation to be paid for disability.
If the disability is due to an injury or accident arising out of and in course of employment, then you can go for WC Act. Now the Act is known as Employees Compensation Act.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™