Please give some more information, so that our members can give you an apt reply.
1. Since when he is working with you.
2. How is he performing his duties
3. Have you assessed his sincerity and dedication towards his target.
4. How did you came to know he submitted fake experience certificate.
5. Is he a major contributor of your organization. Why management is not involving and just instructing you to take action
6. What will be impact in sales, if you terminate him.
Give reply to these questions.
17th June 2016 From India, Kumbakonam
17th June 2016 From India, Pune
After some days if he didn't get a job then he is making fake certificate..because if person says searching for job no body take to join the job in New company. What will do..wrong is not with him
18th June 2016 From India, Chennai
19th June 2016 From Singapore, Singapore
Whether he is good at work or not is not a question.
The ethics of such person will be in question.
One cannot get away saying I have given fake experience only once.
No compromise with dishonesty should be the principle.
19th June 2016 From India, Pune
19th June 2016 From United Kingdom