Sneha Joshi
Hr Manager
Insolvency N Gst Professional
Labour Law Advocate
Dy. Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My previous employer demanded my resignation without any prior notice or sowing any fault of me.I do not have any option so I resigned and after one month joined another job.They have not paid my last month salary and no compensation for separating me from company.Is the labour court support managerial cadre employee in this case?
From India, undefined
As you are managerial cadre,support of labour court will not be available.
Just forget and move on.Do not waste time on legal battles.
Learn from this experience and keep your eyes and ear open to get winds of change and problems.
Private sector sometimes works on this kind of sudden removals etc.Laws exist to protect but they are not effective enough and that is the tragedy of India.

From India, Pune
Off course,demand your entitled salary by sending them reminders in writing.Non payment of salary for period you have worked is irregular. What does your appointment order say about exit?
From India, Pune
If you are a workman, then only you are covered under the Labour Court/ Industrial tribunals.
If you can prove that the company forced you to resign, then you can challenge such illegal termination. Otherwise, it will be considered as if you resigned of your own wish. In that case you will not be entitled to any kind of compensation.
Apart from that you can always demand your outstanding salary for the months you have worked. First, send a notice/ legal notice through a lawyer. This can be dealt with depending on the action on the part of the employers.
Check my blog at

From India, Kolkata
In any case, if you have worked then company must pay you what you are eligible. I suggest you to write an email to higher authorities of your previous company and request to pay you and mention that else with no option you need to complain in labour court for getting compensation.
You should not take your steps back.
Its your right to ask for that. And don't worry, by looking to this mail they will credit your salary because no company wants to engage in police case it will adversely affect company reputation and no company wants that.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™