I worked for a company in Hyderabad for 5 years and the company now is not willing to pay my gratuity. I have been following up from the last 1 year but the finance guys have been dragging things by saying we will pay after audits, and discussion with management. Finally came to a conclusion that they are not intrested to pay. I want to complain the same in the labour dept. can any one guide me the process to complain in labour dept to claim my gratuity.

From India, Hyderabad
Payment of Gratuity Act applies to factories, mines, plantations, oil fields and ports. The Act applies to other establishments like shops and commercial establishments only if the number of employees (during any day in 12 months) is not less than 10. Now, if your establishment is a covered establishment, you can send a gratuity claim to the company in Form I (first part of the attached form) and wait for the response from the company. If you do not receive any communication (preferably in form L) you can seek the intervention of the Labour Officer by submitting form N (the second part of attachment). The Officer will summon the employer and do the needful for you.

From India, Kannur

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Gratuity Claim form I and N.pdf (65.5 KB, 394 views)

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server