Dear All,
I have seen many establishment which
is paying wages to its employee less then
wages prescribed as per state minimum wages act. My query is.... why No action is being taken against these employer
Also tell me if employee want to complaint for the same where they can complain....
Thanx & Regard

From India, Basti

Complains can be files with the authority under payment of wages act.
This is generally the labour commissioner of the area, or government labour officer (GLO / GLC)
Further, you can take help of the NGOs working in the field of labour and any of the large unions, who also have the resources to fight this matter.

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server