Which type of Insurance will be a better option towards our employees? - CiteHR
Partner - Risk Management

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
According to my knowledge workmen compensation act covers all the employees who are covered under ESI Scheme and uncovered employees( who are out of the ceiling limit). As we are a AAC Blocks Manufacturer our unit is out coverage from ESI scheme ,kindly suggest which type of Insurance will be a better option towards our employees .
Workman compensation act, which is now called employee compensation act covers only employees outside ESIC. In any case, your unit is out of ESIC coverage so the distinction is immaterial for you.
You need to speak to an insurance agent or representative of insurance companies to get details of policy, coverage and premium

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™