Harsh Kumar Mehta
Consultant In Labour Laws/hr
Director, Career Maker
#AnonymousCompany's responsibilities lies when you are on work and in premises.
Anything beyond that is your responsibility.
Anyways you met an accident due to your fault , why should company be penalized.
24th May 2016 From India, Delhi
24th May 2016 From India, Pune
I haven't received my gratituity till now . I have send them many letters of reminders for the same . Please guide me . What should I do in this case?
25th May 2016 From India, Hyderabad
2. Whether in your establishment ESI Act, 1948 is applicable and if so, whether you are an employee within the meaning of said Act and in respect of you whether compliance is being made by your management ?
25th May 2016 From India, Noida
1. Employee is provided his present house address to the company. If present address not provided to the Employer, may reject the benefit.
2. Based on present address employer should consider the approx time of journey from home to office.
3. Also in Police diary time of accident should mentioned.
Thanks and Regards
26th May 2016 From India, Chennai
1) whether the employee leaving from home -going to function the office or company duty during the Journey hrs. i.e., going to vendor or client's place.
if that is the case..
then he'll be entitled for the medical reimbursement or insurance(or ESI) cover.
27th May 2016 From India, Hyderabad
10th June 2016 From Singapore, Singapore