Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I'm in dire need to know about one man who is absconding as per Court but residing in Singapore and happily working over there since 14-15 years.
the name of the company known but no idea which branch? could we request HR of The same company to provide us his details so that maintenance could be decided by the Indian court for the poor lady whom he has deceived and deserted.Legal documents available to prove his guilty.Please guide if any way is there to get details.

Send a letter to the Company Head Office in Singapore and give details.
Ask them whether ----- is working in your company and that his name is embroiled in legal proceedings-case number court---- brief details of case,include his photograph also etc.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™