Hello everyone. My name is Dheeraj. I am an ex paramilitary personnel, now having an one year old company. I have experience of working in mountains, in outdoor camping, in corporate trainings, Experitentle learning, wilderness medicine & other such related fields. Currently we provide services to a resort in Gurgaon for Obstacle course, corporate training and outdoor instructors.
I am process of planning and building up a conference hall in the resort. The structure built will be made up completely of Bamboo and will be totally sustainable building. Conference hall will serve the purpose of
1. Offsite conference and meeting site for the corporates.
2. Place for corporate team building and leadership programs.
3. Place for organising and conducting various workshops and short courses from various subjects. Be it computer science, business management, leadership or music.
Though I firmly believe we will be of great benefit to many corporate and people in Delhi NCR, still I seek advice of professionals working in corporates for more clarity on following
-What they think about this idea.
- What else can be included to make it more beneficial.
- What are the other options you guys can think of a place of similar category.
- We are just 15 minutes away from huda city metro station, but in the lap of Aravalli mountains.
- Our team has strong background in corporate training, and the person building the structure had done PhD in Bamboo technologies from IIT.
- Area that we have is almost 10 acres providing ample space for other activities for people visiting.
Please provide your valuable comments to help build us a place which people can really enjoy in Delhi NCR.